Earn the Advanced Certificate in
School Leadership for Excellence and Equity
from The National Center for Urban School Transformation & San Diego State University’s World Campus
WHAT IT IS
WHAT IT ISN'T
- The program is based on NCUST’s extensive study of urban schools that achieve excellent and equitable learning results.
- School leaders want practical approaches that have proven successful in schools where all demographic groups achieve outstanding learning results.
- Each course features specific school-level leadership tasks. The leadership tasks will challenge school leaders to provide inspiring, meaningful, and productive support and guidance in ways that advance excellence and equity in their schools.
- During each course, each participant will receive up to three one-on-one personalized video-coaching sessions with an NCUST Executive Coach.
- Each course will include an opportunity to engage with school leaders who influenced the success of award-winning schools that have achieved remarkable results for every demographic group served.
- This is NOT a program to credential or certify new school leaders.
- This is NOT a traditional program that requires academic papers or tests. Instead, it requires participants to engage in practical leadership tasks designed to promote excellence and equity in their schools. School leaders earn the advanced certificate by modeling leadership that results in greater excellence and equity in schools.